Alstroemeria... What luxurious and voluminous flowers they are. Bouquets of alstroemeria flowers mesmerize with their beauty and elegance. You may know these flowers as Peruvian lilies or Inca lilies. These gorgeous flowers have gained their popularity all over the world. And it's all thanks to their stunning blooms and rather high longevity.
Alstroemeria flowers boast delicate, tube-shaped inflorescences. They have a wide range of colors. The petals of this type of flower are a separate conversation. We could talk about it for hours. They often have contrasting paths or veins on their petals. It gives them even more appeal and a little bit of magnetism.
As we said before, alstroemeria flowers have both luxurious beauty and longevity. Even alstroemeria wholesale can last more than two weeks compared to many other flowers. Therefore, all of these points together make them ideal flowers for bouquets.
You can consider alstroemeria in standalone arrangements or combination with other flowers. They radiate grace and charm. It gives sophistication and liveliness to any area and event.
Alstroemeria Flower Delivery
Rosaholics offers a convenient and reliable way of alstroemeria flower delivery. You can get order them for your special event or decorate any room. With a few clicks, we'll deliver an alstroemeria wholesale bouquet to the right place.
By choosing our alstroemeria flower delivery, you don't have to worry. First, you know that you have a wide range of options. You will 100% find something to suit your preferences and occasion. Our florists carefully select and arrange the flowers. It is how we ensure their freshness and aesthetic appeal.
As a professional delivery service, we carefully pack and handle delicate alstroemeria flowers. That's why we provide safe shipping even across the states.
Alstroemeria flower delivery is a convenient way to share the beauty of these exquisite flowers. We allow you to get flowers with a splash of colorful elegance.
Alstroemeria Flower Care
Caring for alstroemeria flowers is relatively simple. But it can help prolong their beauty and freshness. Here are some important tips:
- Watering. Alstroemeria blooms appreciate regular watering. Keep the soil evenly moist, but avoid over-watering.
- Sunlight. Place flowers in a location with bright, indirect sunlight. The main thing is that they don't get too hot.
- Temperature and Humidity. Alstroemeria wholesale flowers like moderate temperatures of 60°F (15°C) to 75°F (24°C). Too dry air can cause the petals to wilt prematurely.
- Fertilizer. Use a balanced, water-soluble fertilizer once a month.
- Removal of Wilted Flowers. Remove wilted flowers regularly. This way, you will make the bouquet stay fresh.
- Vase Lifespan. If you put alstroemeria flowers in a vase, trim the stems at a 45° angle and change the water every two to three days. Adding floral preservatives will also help extend their life in the vase.
By following these care instructions, you can enjoy the radiant beauty of alstroemeria flowers for a long time.
All orders are shipped via UPS Priority / FedEx with an exceptionally high 99% on-time delivery rate. Our farm-fresh flowers are unique in that they are harvested shortly before shipment, which guarantees extra freshness and longer vase life. For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.